Admissions open for classes from Pre KG to X std. Please contact 044- 27658048, 044- 27658068 for further details
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
- Original plus one copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Community Certificate duly attested.
- Transfer Certificate from previous school duly attested.
- Overseas Students, Non-Resident Indians and Indians holding passport should submit a Photostat copy of the passport for verification.
- Medical Reports if any.
- Admission to Cosmopolitan Model Vidyalaya is open to all categories of students – Indians and Non- Resident Indian irrespective of Caste, Creed, Colour or Religion.
- Parents / Guardians seeking admission for their ward(s) can write or contact Cosmopolitan Model Vidyalaya to know about the school and for Application and Prospectus.
- Students from English Medium Schools with good performance and inclination to study well with the teaching and guidance of qualified and competent faculty of Cosmopolitan Model Vidyalaya are eligible to apply.
- Students will be selected on the basis of their capabilities besides General & Specific Criteria; the Merit List of candidates provisionally selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board. Parents should confirm the acceptance within the stipulated date mentioned and remit the fee and other duly completed Declaration Form and submit the necessary documents.
Cosmopolitan Model Vidyalaya follows the common dress code. The details of the same will be given to the student after the admission is confirmed.
Discipline is a vital part of our school’s policy. It is the function of the school community, through a system of relationships, rules, rewards and sanctions designed to encourage and develop self-discipline within the children. If there is a persistent problem, the class teacher and / or the management will draw up an improvement programme to support the child in partnership with parents. If the problem continues, the school reserves the right to make a decision that suits the interests of the student community.